Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Our mission is to graduate 100 percent of our students, college and career ready.


A high school transcript is a record of a student’s academic accomplishments in high school. It lists every class taken by grade level, along with the grade earned in each class. Transcripts also include information about a student’s GPA, class rank, and standardized test scores. Every student enrolled in high school has a high school transcript, which is regularly updated as courses are completed.

Current Students

All transcripts for college applications will be requested through the application process in SCOIR. 

All transcripts for scholarships or other college preparation opportunities should be requested through the College and Career Center.

Unofficial transcripts (for things such as insurance documentation) can be printed by the student from Infinite Campus. 

Students who are withdrawing from Union and need a transcript to enroll in another district must contact the registrar’s office at Union High School for their transcript. Unofficial transcripts from Infinite Campus should not be used for this purpose.


Graduates of Union High School should complete a transcript request form and mail it with the payment to the address on the form.  Transcript requests will not be accepted by phone.